Joystick Articulation Control:
- The VJ-ADV provides precise control of the articulating tip through the use of a thumb-activated joystick
- This joystick responds to the slightest movement of your thumb and allows full movement of the camera tip in all directions
- Combined with a trigger-activated image capture button and thumb-activated video recording button, the joystick allows easy one handed control of all key functions
High Navigation Ability:
- The rigid end of the bending section is only 15mm long. This short rigid section aids in navigating the insertion tube through curved or complicated structures.
- Stainless steel-braided insertion tube.
The ability to record audio annotation along with video through the use of a mini-microphone.
- 2X digital zoom to magnify the image when you are unable to move the camera tip closer to the desired target."Flash" image capture that allows you to record an image of a very dark area by releasing a burst of super-intense light from the LEDs.
Stand Alone Imaging Unit:
- The VJ-ADV is an all-in-one system that combines an articulating video borescope with an on-board imaging system. As you conduct an inspection still images can be captured with the click of your index finger and a button next to the joystick allows you to control video recording.
- The control panel allows you to review stored images and video on the built-in 3.5" LCD display. As an option, you can view or record images and video on a laptop via the USB port or plug-in a conventional monitor
Battery Powered Operation:
- The VJ-ADV is fully portable and weighs only 23 ounces, including the required four AA batteries. Run time is typically 1.5 hours before the batteries need to be replaced. Because off the shelf disposable batteries are used, there is no risk of down time waiting for a recharging cycle.
- The LEDs that illuminate the camera tip can be easily adjusted to one of four different brightness levels, or they can be turned off. This feature prevents light washout and helps to always provide a clear image.