|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Dimension||215 X 101 X 36 mm|
|Velocity||10 - 10000 m/s|
UT8000 Ultrasonic Flaw Detection
Proceq's UT8000 is a new generation of Ultrasonic Flaw Detector. It places a pulser-receiver module in a portable, lightweight control box, compatible with all standard UT probes.
The brilliant UT8000 Live software is available for Apple iPad devices, with unique market leading features such as a comprehensive logbook, time rewind to record echo dynamics and the fastest DAC curve on any device.
The pulser-receiver unit has two distinct pieces, the battery pack and the pulser-receiver. Without the battery pack the pulser-receiver is light enough to mount on most standard drones. The unit is IP67 rated and Mil-STD drop tested.
The Pulser-Receiver specs are as follows:
Configuration 1 UT channel
Transducer Socket Lemo 00
Pulse Voltage 400V
Gain Range 0-110dB
Bandwidth 0.5 - 20MHz
Charging and Data USB Type C
Comes with a quick switch bayonet style removable battery pack of 6x rechargeable AA batteries.
• Battery pack uses standard AA batteries - Easy switch out if there is no time for charging
• Can use an external USB power bank as another power solution
• Flexible power and weight options for drone or rover mounting.
• Battery pack is a simple bayonet twist and pull, carry a spare and be back in action in seconds.
Flexible Screen Capability
Users can choose from the full range of Apple iPad devices. With Apple’s high quality screen technology users have the best screen available on any UT set:
• Adapt screen choice to the application. Mini for tight spaces, iPad pro for no compromises.
• The iPad Pro refresh rate of 120Hz is faster than anything other screen available.
• Broken screen? They are available at a store down the road, back on the job in hours rather than waiting weeks or months for a repair.
Software User Interface
Commonly used functions are tied to gestures. Some examples are:
• Vertical swipe for Gain
• Horizontal swipe for Zero offset
• Horizontal pinch for Range
• Drag and drop gates
• Tap for DAC points, record and removal.
The user interface is one of the main selling points. New technicians and old will find the learning curve very simple and operation intuitive.
The User Interface makes set-up for flaw detection straightforward, Proceq has added tools to assist with reporting and recording.
A flaw table is used to record information regarding the reportable flaws detected. This integrates with the logbook functionality and includes the time rewind information. When the technician exports the logbook not only does it include the metadata like serial numbers, settings, location etc, it also includes all information input into the flaw table. Including the time rewind.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Model Name/Number||Proceq Flaw Detector 100|
|Dimension||205 mm x 300 mm x 90 mm (HxWxD)|
|Display Type||8.4" TFT LCD (800 X 600 PIXEL RESOLUTION)|
|Connectors||4 x Lemo 1 or BNC for UT/TOFD & IPEX for PA|
|Test Mode||Pulse Echo,Transmit Receive and TOFD|